Monday, September 27, 2010

We Are Not Abused

My muses are a bunch of wisegirls. They try to slip insults past me as I'm writing. Then, when I call them on it, they try to cover over it with a compliment. It's been going on for some time now.

When I get my hands on them, I'm going to rip their wings off. Then I'm going to laugh at them as they try to fly away and they can't. And I'm going to put my hand in front of them to block their path and then, when they turn around, I'm going to put it back in their way. Or maybe I'll just rip one of their wings off and watch them flip over and over in confusion.

Once they're tired, I'm getting out my wooden spoon and giving them each a good spanking.

More Scripts Songs Statements

© 2007, 2010. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment