Monday, September 27, 2010

My Frenologies


I've heard it said that I may have Jewish blood in me somewhere back in my line. Jewish people often take me for one of their own. That's happened dozens of times. Wait. That's too much. But it's happened at least five times. That's a lot for Jewish people.

It's possible. Poland had more Jews in the time my ancestor set sail for Canada. But there are a few facts about me to challenge this suggestion.

I'm -uh- sort of Catholic. My mom's Irish.

I have childhood memories of men in kilts scaring me with their loud bagpipes.

My nose is prominent, but it is also, in profile, straight. My lobes are distinctly outgrown. (I'm just trying to reach these people in their own language.)

Above all, man, do I SUCK at managing money! I am an absolute disgrace to the Hebrew race if that is the case.

More Scripts Songs Statements

© 2010. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment