Sunday, September 26, 2010

Every Mushroom Cloud Has a Silver Lining

All the reports about nuclear weapons falling into the hands of madmen can be a little distressing if you don't know how to handle them. I take them very lightly. Wanna know my secret?

I'm not racist. I'm not entirely sexist. But there is one group I do discriminate against quite shamelessly: the not yet conceived.

See, if the whole world goes kablooey, we all still had the experience of life. We were all going to die anyway. And, if we're all equal, like it says in the constitution, well, it's only fair that we all go at the same time. The only group that misses out is the future generations. Who cares about them? We don't even know what they look like! Fuck 'em.

Sleep well, friends. I hope this helped.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment