Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Decade After

I was just listening back to some songs I used to be excellent at singing back in the early 70's. I'm telling you, I had a beautiful voice then. Ask anyone. I was like another Maureen McCormick or Julie Andrews. Supertramp, too. I could wail.

And my voice was naturally high enough to pull out my vibrato on almost every note. And my vibrato was perfect. My voice jiggled in perfect time to the music. Each jiggle should make up 1/16 of each measure in which it is sung. I could pull it off without even keeping count in my head.

Now I can only do it with whistling. Times have changed. But inside I'm still just as beautiful and glamorous as ever.

More Scripts Songs Statements

© 2010. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment